1.Right-click on the Teamviewer icon, residing beside the computer’s clock display, select Options
2.Navigate to the Security tab, and there you can reset the password as desired.
What is TeamViewer?
TeamViewer is a comprehensive solution that enables remote access, remote control and remote support to a computer or mobile device from any location in the world, just as though you were there. Compatible for use with almost every desktop and mobile platform, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Additionally, you can remotely connect to servers, commercial-grade machines, and IoT devices from anywhere, at any time through their secure global remote access network.
TeamViewer, calls it, “Your Remote Desktop and Support Powerhouse”
TeamViewer, is capable of delivering instant remote access to customers and employees. IT companies choose TeamViewer as their preferred method to provide instant remote support for their clients, wherever they happen to be. We all know systems crash, computers malfunction, devices breakdown, and software become out-dated. These issues need to be fixed quickly, otherwise business can come to a stand-still, as employees are left without the tools to complete their daily tasks. Onsite calls take up time and are an increased cost to clients, therefore IT companies choose TeamViewer.
- Ad-hoc support for clients and employees
- Integrated service case management and integrations for major service desk systems
- Integrations for Mobile Device Management and other apps
Working remotely, either from home or on a business trip, employees can remotely access tools in order to stay productive. So, no matter where you are, your desktop files and applications are available at the touch of a button. Mobile devices and even servers can be securely accessed and all without VPN.
- Secure, flexible file sharing
- Remote Printing for Windows and MacOS
- Permanent access for unattended devices
Is no one there and you need to access, manage and support mobile devices? All you need to do is set up a permanent unattended remote access mobile devices, computers, and servers, or even IoT devices, point of sale (POS) machines, kiosks, or digital signage.
- Share Your Screen on iPhones and iPads
- Transfer files securely, and manage transfers in the Files app on iOS
- Chat via text, take screenshots, or control processes on the supported device